Tower Butte Helicopter Landing Tour
Rising 5,000 feet above sea level, Tower Butte is one of Mother Nature's most unique formations, providing the perfect setting for your Helicopter Landing adventure! After boarding your state of the art EcoStar helicopter, you will fly eastward over Antelope Canyon, Land of the Navajo Nation and Lake Powell as your Helicopter ascends to the top of Tower Butte. You won't believe your eyes when you touch down and disembark.
The 360-degree panoramic view is absolutely breathtaking. See Glen Canyon, Lake Powell, the Kaiparowitz Plateau, the Grand Staircase and the Vermillion Cliffs. Enjoy approximately 20 minutes on the Butte for sensational photo opportunities and interpretive information about the Navajo culture and the ties to their Land. Only accessible by Helicopter, this adventure offers incredible memories, spectacular photographs and bragging rights to an exclusive view of the American Southwest and Land of the Navajo Nation.
- Aerial views of Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Oversize windows, stadium seating
- Tower Butte Landing
- Tour Duration: Approximately 35 - 40 minutes
Guest info - what to know/bring?
Meet at Page Airport – 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Helicopters have 6 guest seats
terms and conditions
Tour departure times
7:00am – 7:30am- 11:30am - 5:00pm
Tour Price $249 Retail
24 hour cancellation policy